Morgan Lynn is a Birth and Postpartum Doula, Organic Gardener, Medicinal Aromatherapist, Reiki Practitioner, and Zen Student. Originally from rural Kentucky, she has been studying and celebrating women all over the world for ten years – although her primary subject is herself.
Morgan is an expert in postpartum physical healing and the emotional transition into motherhood. She draws creative inspiration from the loving traditions of Women she has known all over the world - from Europe to Africa, Mexico to India, the Caribbean to the American South, Marin County to the Hamptons, and everywhere in between. Her academic interests are Narrative Medicine, Medical Anthropology, and Women’s Studies.
Morgan believes that the act of loving and supporting Mothers during their most vulnerable, open, and transformative times directly translates to happier and healthier children. The purpose of her life is to love and nurture other Women. Through this, her effort is to grow an entire generation of happy, loving, and kind human beings.
Morgan is based in Los Angeles. She facilitates her Mother Care Programs locally in LA and also travels to join new mothers in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Dallas, and Nashville.
- DONA Birth Doula Training, Los Angeles, CA (2016)
- DONA Certified Postpartum Doula, New York, NY (2014)
- Breastfeeding for Doulas - Simkin Center for Allied Birth Vocations (2015)
- Rebozo Techniques & The Poetry of Birth with Naoli Vinaver - Bini Birth, Sherman Oaks, CA (2016)
- Medicinal Aromatherapy Certified – Wisdom of the Earth, Irvine, CA (2016)
- Reiki Certified Practitioner- Usui System of Natural Healing, Los Angeles, CA (2017)
- Organic Farm Apprentice – Quail Hill Farm, Amagansett, NY (2014)
- Organic Farm, Garden, and Land Stewardship Apprentice and Resident – San Francisco Zen Center at Green Gulch Farm, Muir Beach, CA (2013 + 2017)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies – Centre College, Danville, KY (2011)
-Concentration in Development Studies
-Independent Research in Women in Development and Microfinance